Monday, July 30, 2007

July 20th

Tashi is waiting for Jeffrey and I on our return to our home away from home. Five minutes later, Tashi Rinpoche walks in. It is so good to see him one last time. We all walk down to the street, the three of us on our way to a local temple, and we say good-by to Rinpoche. He holds my hand and gratitude just pours from me for all of his help and graciousness. He told me last night at his home that I don’t have to say thank you so much. He said that he wears this dress, picking up a part of his long crimson attire, because there is no “me” inside, only the intention of being of service. He is humble, funny and fun to be with. So, I say how much I appreciate all he has done and feel our connection through his two hands holding mine. We turn and leave him as we climb into a taxi, on our way to the temple.


Jeffrey, Rinpoche and Tashi at the hostel

No comments: